If you’re not a regular reader of Chris Brogan’s blog, then you probably didn’t see his post with links to 20 free e.books about social media. I don’t usually re-post things on this blog, but it is such a great list of free resources that I have made an exception. Anyhow, if you’re not a regular reader of Chris Brogan, shame on you! Chris is one of the thought leaders when it comes to social media. He advises businesses, organizations and individuals on how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value. Here is the list of 20 free e-Books about social media that he put together. Enjoy!
It’s interesting what you can find when you look around a bit on Google. I thought I’d look for a few new ebooks to read. I found 20 different ones that might be interesting to you. It never hurts to get a few different perspectives. In all cases, the first link is to a PDF file, the second link is to the site where it’s hosted.
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing - David Meerman Scott
- Marketing Apple - MarketingApple.com
- Masters of Marketing - Startup Internet Marketing
- Podcast Marketing eBook - Christopher S. Penn
- Google Adwords Secrets - SEOBook
- Get Viral Get Visitors - Stacie Mahoe
- Marketing With Case Studies - Dynamic Copywriting
- How to Write a Marketing Plan - Geisheker Group
- SEO for WordPress blogs - Blizzard Internet
- Social Web Analytics - Social Web Analytics
- Geeks Guide to Promoting Yourself With Twitter - Geekpreneur
- The Zen of Blogging - Hunter Nutall
- What is Social Media - iCrossing
- A Primer in Social Media - SmashLab
- Effective Internet Presence - Effective Internet Presence
- Introduction to Good Usability - Peter Pixel
- Increasing the Response to Your Email Marketing Program - CRM Transformation
- We Have a Website. Now What? - Craig Rentmeester
- Blogs & Social Media - PRSA
- The Podcast Customer Revealed - Edison Media Research
Have any more that you’ve found online that you like? Share them in the comments section of Chris’ original post. And if you want to re-post the list to your site, by all means, please do! Just please be kind and link back to Chris Brogan’s post - 20 Free eBooks About Social Media.